Business Implications of AI
17-19 mei 2021, online
Driving the Digital Transformation with AI. Future proof your decision making with artificial intelligence.
Without a doubt, Artificial Intelligence is changing the business landscape. But before you can leverage the power of AI, you first need to know where to begin. That’s where our Business Implications of AI course comes in.
What you will gain
Developed in partnership with Sweden’s KTH Executive School, which specialises in helping leaders manage disruptive business landscapes, this short executive course skips the hype and instead focuses on using AI to make better business decisions. It provides you with the tools you need to make smart decisions on how to best use AI technologies within your business operations.
The course uses a combination of face-to-face workshops, group activities, and hands-on exercises to cover an array of specific AI solutions, processes, and concepts, including:
- Getting started with AI
- Where – and why – AI can be profitable, both today and tomorrow
- Implementing and developing AI investments
- Using AI to improve margins and revenues and to disrupt markets
- Understanding the business requirements, potentials, and pitfalls of AI
To enhance the learning experience, the course includes an opportunity to apply your new skills and knowledge towards solving real-world problems.
You will leave the training having a comprehensive understanding of the full potential of AI technology and what it means for your business. You’ll have the confidence to ask the right questions, the knowledge to know when AI is the right choice, and the tools to leverage AI’s full potential. Most importantly, you will be at the forefront of using AI technologies to unlock new opportunities for your business.
Is this course for me?
Our Business Implications of AI course is designed for managers and decision makers wanting to:
- Understand AI application opportunities
- Identify and explore AI opportunities
- Broaden their knowledge about the disruptive potential of AI for business
- Apply their expertise towards the digital transformation of business and society
All participants receive an EIT Digital / KTH Executive School joint digital certificate of completion.
- 17-19 mei 2021
- Locatie: online
- Taal: English
- Doelgroep: managers en beslissingsnemers
- Inschrijvingsdeadline: 7 mei 2021
- Prijs: max. €1.500 (check website voor kortingtarieven)