Creating Ethical and Trustworthy Artificial Intelligence
Gratis online cursus
free online course to learn from members of the European Union’s High-Level Expert Group on Artificial Intelligence as well as SAP’s own experts about how to create trustworthy and ethical artificial intelligence.
Artificial intelligence is increasingly present in our daily lives. This new technology presents us with many opportunities and much to consider. Creating trustworthy and ethical artificial intelligence requires an understanding not only of the technology itself, but also the societal and ethical conditions present, and how to appropriately account for and assess their impact on the way AI is designed, built, and tested, and the way we interact with it.
This course explains the Ethics Guidelines for Trustworthy AI created by the European Union’s High-Level Expert Group on Artificial Intelligence, with insights from members of the group as well as experts from SAP. Each of them will share their own insights, examples, and areas of particular interest when it comes to artificial intelligence.
Our first section will cover the foundations of trustworthy AI, with an overview of both the challenges and the opportunities that AI presents us with. We’ll take a critical look at how to best balance these two sides of the equation, especially as AI is still an emerging technology when it comes to our current level of understanding.
Section 2 will explore the key concepts that are essential to having a holistic view of trustworthy and ethical AI, including several examples of AI in the real world and the points of conflict or opportunity that could arise.
Finally, in section 3, we’ll bring all these concepts together and provide actionable steps, both technical and non-technical, as well as examples of how you can take what you’ve learned with you after the course. As this course has been designed for anyone who works with or uses artificial intelligence, we’ve tried to focus on the central concepts key to understanding and thinking critically about AI ethics in a way that is very approachable. It is our goal to have something that is understandable and immediately usable for any leader, owner, developer, or user of artificial intelligence technologies.
Here is what some participants are saying about the course:
- “I enjoyed the fast-paced coverage and all the clips are straight to the point.” Read the original post
- “I did not except such a broad variety of aspects and was positively surprised. Especially through the integrated discussion elements, I took home a lot of insights and will have to return to read the rest of the ideas.” Read the original post
- “I also liked the course setup a lot. Reference material and information was mentioned, speakers all very focused who provided their expert knowledge in a very comprehensive way!” Read the original post
- “Thank you for creating such interesting course. AI ethics and regulation is an important topic as its misuse can affect dramatically everyone’s life on this and the next generations.” Read the original post
- Welcome and Introduction
- Section 1: The Foundations of Trustworthy AI:The Foundations of Trustworthy AI
- Section 2: Key Concepts for Trustworthy AI:Key Concepts for Trustworthy AI
- Section 3: Making Trustworthy AI a Reality:Making Trustworthy AI a Reality
- I Like, I Wish:We Love Your Feedback … And Want More
- Course Assignment:Good Luck!
- Locatie: online
- Duur: 3 à 4 uur
- Taal: Engels
- Doelgroep: AI stakeholders die AI ontwerpen, ontwikkelen, uitrollen, implementeren, gebruiken of die ermee werken of er invloed van ondervinden
- Prijs: gratis
- Voorwaarden: basiskennis van artificiële intelligentie en machine learning geniet de voorkeur, maar is niet noodzakelijk
- deelnameattest als minstens 50% werd gevolgd
- ‘Record of Achievement’ als +50% op de taken gehaald wordt